Iridium Extreme is the toughest handset ever from Iridium. Engineered with more features and more accessories than any other satellite phone on the market, Iridium Extreme puts more innovative capability — and more ways to connect than ever before — into the hands of people everywhere.
Standardized: A highly capable handset needs a highly capable network to empower it. Iridium Extreme is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that Iridium users have come to trust, and backed by the world’s only satellite network that commands real global coverage, pole to pole.
Optimized: From desert to mountain, jungle to tundra, Iridium Extreme puts more powerful capability into the hands of people, around the world. It has more features and accessories than any other satellite phone. It is the only one with real time tracking. It is the only one with GPS-enabled SOS. And it can connect with Iridium Extend to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep in touch on your trusted devices — everywhere.
Ruggedized: No other phone in the world has more guts or grit than Iridium Extreme. It is the first phone with military-grade 810F durability. It is dust proof, shock and jet-water resistant. From emergency crews and paramedics to military personnel and government operations, Iridium Extreme is built for the world’s toughest, highest usage customers to make the connections that matter under the harshest conditions, anywhere on the planet.
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port
- Accessories to create instant wi-fi hotspots anywhere
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Toughest military-grade handset ever built
- Highest ingress protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button
- Smallest Iridium phone ever
- Diamond treaded, tapered grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Rugged, high-gain antenna